|Wednesday, 15 August 2012 10:18|
A joke worth denunciation “Enough is Enough!”
As of late, rumors have been circulating as regards the so-called election scheduled to take place in Mogadishu.
‘Somalia on the path to democracy’; ‘change would come through democracy’; ‘an election being conducted under better circumstances’; ‘it is an election due to take place at a time when the transitional government is in control of large portion of Somali territory’; ‘Mr. X has been nominated’; ‘Mr. Y would run for the election’; ‘this time is better than the previous one’; ‘and the support of the international community is currently on the rise’; etc. The rumors are boundless; the deliberate means employed to propagate them along with the sophisticated tactics too are drawing attention – all these to the gullible!
- Efforts to control blindness in Anseba region in good progress
- Inhabitants of Afabet sub-zone express resolve to preserve trees
- Extensive infrastructural programs being launched in Keren city: Report
- Students in Mendefera Associated Nursing School laud the service being rendered by the Institute
- More than 22,000 livestock vaccinated in Shambuko sub-zone
- SWP participants register commendable accomplishment regarding traffic safety